This is OUR Community - It's time to step up and claim it!

Thanks to a Federal Grant of $21 million dollars, and Major Funding by Organized Labor, I've been to avoid projected layoffs and raise the snarkiness factor by an additional 22%!

Friday, September 10, 2010

We're Experiencing Technical Difficulties... Please Stand By...

Recently some folks have been telling me they can't post on the blog. I'd like to say I'll give this my highest priority, but frankly, I have a ton of paying work right now, most of which is due immediately, so no promises. But to make it easier, if you can't post, sendme your comments, and which edition they refer to, and I'll copy them here.

Meanwhile, my wife keeps reminding me how much the layout template I was using sucks eggs. Not one to get on her bad side, I chenged it. I always kinda dug the "library" look. What do you think? Keep this one, go back, or dom something completely different?

No comments:

Post a Comment